пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

esure travel insurance




Seriously? Last year, there were less people who died of drawning in a swimming pool than the ones who died from diving in an empty one...
*sneers*

My lol of last night.
[begin circonvolutions]Oooh, yesterday. Hardcore. Wake up at 7, already tired from the week and the week end I had, classes on the moring. The most boring classes there are...(TOEFL,�GMAT, German) and then during the afternoon, appointment with the owner of my appartment -He finally came to see that my heating system is dangerous...- and practice from 6 to 8:30pm. -Ouch, I feel that, since my jumps arenapos;t as I want them, I did two hours of musculation last night... Paying it right now...-
Then, I came back and worked on the Finance test I just finished -did... Not well, but way better than I would have if I hadnapos;t worked that hard, I suck at Finance, hate it- until 11pm. I had swore to David and our buddies that Iapos;d go out so I did for a while. I came back at 2:30.... Worked until 4am. Woke up at 7:30 to work again before class (at 9:45... -yeah, WHO starts a class at 45? or 15? srly?)[End circonvolutions]
Last night a friend of mine made me lmao... He told me that if ever he had a girlfriend, he wouldnapos;t introduce me to her because he was afraid sheapos;d leave him for me... *giggles*
What does it say about me? Hm?
esure travel insurance, esure remix video, esure remix download, esure remix calm down dear.



Комментариев нет: