понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

camelot golf course lomira




I have not had a good week.�My beloved Pip unexpectedly died on Wednesday.�He was 14.�Weapos;d had him since he was about three days old, bottle fed him every few hours for weeks, and he was a constant and wonderful companion.�I once noted that I had more pictures of Pip than any other cat, and Russ pointed out that was because he was never more than a few feet away from me.�My life is emptier without him.�

Getting other things done has been difficult.�I have a book cover due for a publisher.�I have things to prepare for NaNo, if I can get my interest back in it.�Vision is due at the end of the month and I finally at least have some notes for the workshop. �FM will be updated at the end of the month as well.�

Russ will be home on Saturday and then leave for Minneapolis on Sunday.�I may go up with him and then take a bus back home a day or so later.�Heapos;ll be back on Friday and stay until the 9th.�It is going to be longest stretch weapos;ve had together in a year.�If things go well, Iapos;ll move over to the other house during those days.�It will be a better place to be for the winter.�

My big problem right now is that Iapos;m having a hard time caring about getting anything done.�This is not helped by people being so rude and stupid at FM that I had to ban someone.�This is only the second person Iapos;ve banned in the five years Iapos;ve run the site.�Itapos;s one thing to completely ignore site rules, but another to do so and to ignore and be rude to the people who ask you to stop.�Ugh.�I hate stupid people some days.�

I am still working on Summer Storm.�Unlike the last few rewrites Iapos;ve done, this one is actually growing instead of losing words.�Iapos;ve added about 7k so far, and I think Iapos;ll have another 15k before Iapos;m done.�I like the story.�Iapos;m happy with it, even when everything else is so lousy.�I think thatapos;s a good sign.



bateman photography, camelot golf course lomira, camelot golf course ottawa, camelot golf land, camelot golf miniature.



Комментариев нет: