воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

daniela westbrook nose




Really, everything is in the title there.

The only green flag I could find today was pierced through a file labeled "petty complaints" and not "Amusingly insane ramblings" like I was hoping
So here it goes
My headache moved south to the more expansive climbs of my back and arms. Sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose all hurt like a motherfucker. So does trying to raise my arms to chest level and hold them there for any length of time. My right arm doesnapos;t want to lift higher than chest height at all; my left arm does it, but mutters profanities under its breath when it does it.

The problem of course is that Iapos;m both right handed and forgetful. So I keep reaching for things and only realize that was a bad idea around the point where I scream in pain.

SO yeah. Also culling copies from my music collection is still going slow and Iapos;ve got 18 files worth of editing that I donapos;t want to do staring me in the face. Also, re-writing the lost story and other shit.

That seems to be the end of our "Petty Complaints" file, and it did do what it said on the label. Canapos;t fault it there.

Iapos;d say more substantive posts were to follow, but my mother raised me to be honest.

asume, daniela westbrook nose, daniela westbrook, daniela vallone, daniela urzi.



Комментариев нет: