понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

best satellite system tv




Well Iapos;m bored at the moment and canapos;t be bothered to upload any icons.
So I make some gifs. For my sidebar.
Iapos;ve made some from the awesome new Twilight trailer and also some from CS:NY. Making them is kind of addictive.
I canapos;t stop.
Oh I also have some exciting news, in and out of school.
Iapos;ll get to the boreing stuff first. School: I got Aapos;s in two of my drama assessments, one in my theory - log book- part and one in my performance. I am quite happy with that I must say.
Now for the uber exciting news. Iapos;m most likely - fingers crossed - going to the advanced screening of Twilight here in Sydney.
Whoop. Iapos;m so pumped, all I have to do is talk to my Mum and tell her everythings safe. Yay

diamonds club charleston, best satellite system tv, best satellite system, best satellite service tv, best satellite service.



Комментариев нет: